Advanced Pediatric Workshop
To enhance a doctor's practice of pediatric orthospinology.
The complete course agenda is shown below, including topics covered and related hours. There are six (6) total hours of instruction provided during this seminar.
- Upper cervical procedures with the Webster protocol
- Autism and abnormal CSF biomarkers and appropriate upper cervical care
- Biomechanics of the craniocervical junction in a newborn/toddler.
- Upper cervical trauma in the birth process.
- Chiropractic care for the newborn infant
- Evaluating the upper cervical spine without X-ray.
- Supine leg length assessment and discerning erector spinae muscle tone.
- Pediatric patient table placement. *
- Modified toddler atlas adjusting
- Orthogonal X-ray setups for the toddler and newborn
- Review of case studies - from torticollis to scoliosis, Infantile colic and otitis media