Basic I - Clearwater - April 2021
April 24, 2021 - April 25, 2021
Doctors/students are introduced to the X-ray portion of the Grostic Procedure for adjusting the atlas subluxation. Enrollment includes the following items, valued at over $145.00:
- Cervical Analysis Instrument
- Digital copy of Orthospinology Procedures: An Evidence-Based Approach to Spinal Care
- Resultant Line Locator
- Orthospinology Protractor
- Resultant Angles Booklet
- Atlas Key Chain
9am - 6pm Saturday and 8am - 12pm Sunday.
- Registration is $695.
- Register at least two weeks in advance & receive a $25 Discount
- VIP Members receive an additional $50 Discount
- Doctors who have previously attended Basic I can receive a $50 Discount by purchasing a Refresher ticket.
- Student and faculty registration is $475. Please be prepared to show your student or faculty ID when you arrive at the seminar.
- Professional courtesy adjustments and post x-rays are offered for an additional $150.
You'll need the book!! The registration fee for first-time registrants includes a digital copy of Orthospinology Procedures: An Evidence-Based Approach to Spinal Care. You will need the book again when you attend the Basic II, and Advanced seminars, as well as any refresher courses. If you are purchasing a Refresher ticket, you will need to bring your copy of the book to the class.
Look Who's Coming!
- Brent Owens
- Casey Kent
- aaron corley
- Rosanell Merced
- Daniel Madock