2018 Risk Management / Georgia Law
On September 23, 2018
Dr. Hussein Elsangak presents risk management concepts and reviews current Georgia chiropractic laws.
CE Credit Hours
This seminar provides 4 continuing education credit hours in most states. Register for the Symposium on Friday and Saturday to earn up to 15.5 additional hours.
Risk Management for the Chiropractic Office
Precautions and contraindications of spinal manipulation in a chiropractic clinical setting:
- Instability syndromes, Fractures (stable vs. unstable), Sinister causes of low back pain
- Infection of the spine, Abdominal Aortic aneurysm, Progressive neurological deficit and Headaches risk management guidelines
- Vertebrobasilar insufficiency and risk management
Georgia Chiropractic Law
Discussion of the 10 most frequently asked questions as they pertain to Georgia chiropractic law
- Registration is $150.
All meetings will be held at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel.
Book by September 8 to receive the conference discount and pay only $119 per night. Book Online Now or book by phone and reference the Chiropractic Orthospinology conference to receive the discount.
- A total of 4 Continuing Education credit hours can be earned in some states by attending this seminar.
- Doctors can earn additional continuing education credit hours by registering for the Symposium that follows on the same weekend.