2017 Risk Management / Georgia Law - 4 to 5 CE credit hours
From September 29, 2017 2:30 pm until September 29, 2017 7:30 pm
Dr. Hussein Elsangak presents risk management concepts and reviews current Georgia chiropractic laws.
CE Credit Hours
This Friday seminar provides 4 continuing education credit hours in most states. Register for the Symposium on Saturday and Sunday to earn up to 15.5 additional hours.
Risk Management for the Chiropractic Office (2:30-6:30 pm)
Precautions and contraindications of spinal manipulation in a chiropractic clinical setting:
- Instability syndromes, Fractures (stable vs. unstable), Sinister causes of low back pain
- Infection of the spine, Abdominal Aortic aneurysm, Progressive neurological deficit and Headaches risk management guidelines
- Vertebrobasilar insufficiency and risk management
Georgia Chiropractic Law (6:30 - 7:30pm)
Discussion of the 10 most frequently asked questions as they pertain to Georgia chiropractic law
- Registration is $150.
All meetings will be held at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel.
Book by September 8 to receive the conference discount and pay only $119 per night. Book Online Now or book by phone and reference the Chiropractic Orthospinology conference to receive the discount.
- A total of 4 Continuing Education credit hours can be earned in some states by attending this seminar.
- Doctors can earn additional continuing education credit hours by registering for the Symposium that follows on the same weekend.
Look Who's Coming!
- Alan Fox
- Roderic Rochester, DC, FCCJP
- dr fredrick mark baker
- Eileen M. Isom, D.C.
- Hal S. Crowe
- Brandi Whitehouse