Advanced Pediatric Workshop
November 2, 2019 - November 2, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm On Saturday, November 2nd.
An introduction to procedures and techniques that are useful for the practice of Pediatric Orthospinology.
- Registration is $295.
- Register at least two weeks in advance & receive a $25 Discount
- VIP Members receive an additional $50 Discount
- Student and faculty registration is $195. Please be prepared to show your student or faculty ID when you arrive at the seminar.
- This workshop requires Orthogonal Based Training
- No credit hours are available for this seminar.
- You can earn 15 continuing education hours at the Advanced seminar in Atlanta in September. Georgia chiropractors can earn an additional 5 hours at the Georgia Law and Risk Management seminar offered on the same weekend in September.