Advisory Board Member
Shawn Hall, D.C.
Dr. Shawn L. Hall completed his Bachelors degree at Auburn University in 2000 and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree at Life University in 2008. After graduation he moved his family to start Precision Spine Specialists to bring the work of John F. Grostic to Middle Tennessee.
Dr. Hall serves on the Advisory Board for the Society of Chiropractic Orthospinology and the Executive Board of the Grostic Procedure Society. Dr. Hall is an instructor for Basic and Advanced courses for the Society of Chiropractic Orthospinology and the Grostic Procedure. He is Webster's Technique certified and has completed 180 hours of pediatric training through the ICPA. Dr. Hall is currently building a successful practice in Franklin, TN.
- State of Tennessee Licensed Chiropractor
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certification Parts I,II, III, IV,
- Webster Technique Certification
- 180 hours Completed ICPA Certification Program in Pediatrics
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentration in Management Information Systems
- Life University, Marietta, Georgia – Doctor of Chiropractic
- Orthospinology Seminars – Completed Basic I, Basic II, and Advanced Orthospinology Courses
- Grostic Seminar – Completed Grostic Procedure Coursework
- Life University PEAK Internship Program – dedicated over 440 hours
- Life University Clinic - Clinician
- Life University Clinic - Radiology Proficiency
- Instructor for Basic and Advanced Courses for The Society of Chiropractic Orthospinology
- Instructor for the Grostic Procedure
- Life University Gross Dissection Lab
Precision Spine Specialists
321 Billingsly Court, Suite 14